Working Towards Certification
EMDR Consultation focuses on mastering the EMDR approach for processing trauma (past and present) and how to integrate this evidence-based technique into existing treatment protocols and clinical practices.
Dr. Kathryn Shafer offers consultation, supervision and mentoring services to guide practitioners through the technical aspects of EMDR, case integration, treatment plans, skill development and ongoing education.
Group and individual sessions available.
A guide for practitioners navigating the treatment of Trauma and Addiction patients using EMDR.
How to Know You're Ready.
- Completed EMDR basic training, but need your 10 consultation hours?
- Interested in becoming certified?
- Confused about the EMDR credentialing process?
- Interested in EMDR case consultations?
Dr. Kathy Offers the Following Services:
- Mentorship, consultation and supervision
- Case reviews
- Guidance on steps needed to obtain credentialing
- How to utilize variations of EMDR protocols for complex cases
- Affordable training fees
- Individual session, group sessions and workshops
Dr. Kathy is well known in Jupiter Florida as the “go to expert” for her mindful approach to cognitive behavioral therapy (talk therapy). Combining evidence-based therapies from psychology, neuroscience, mental imagery, nutrition and exercise, her FUN™ program establishes mindbody balance to create immediate shifts in thinking. Dr. Kathy is also a Certified Addiction Professional, Yoga Therapist (E-IAYT), EMDR Practitioner and EMDR Consultant in Training. She is the co-author of Asthma Free in 21 Days and frequently publishes articles related to mental health.
Ready to get started?
If you’re ready to take your practice to the next level, contact Dr. Kathy to learn more about individual or group sessions.